The Ping Identity Platform is comprised of a comprehensive suite of products and capabilities that work in harmony to deliver seamless, continuous and secure access to all applications. By quickly connecting millions of users and thousands of applications, we free enterprises to work without boundaries and accelerate digital transformation.
It’s a dynamic and increasingly connected world, and our open platform and advanced integration capabilities position enterprises to be ready for anything.
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Single Sign on
- Access Security
The PingOne® cloud is an identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) solution that enables organizations to deliver secure cloud single sign-on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication (MFA) for users with just one username and password. It eliminates the multiple password security problem with:
- One-click access to SaaS and internal applications.
- Fast and easy integration with your existing identity stores.
- Self-service configuration and provisioning
- An optional user directory to manage all of your users.
The PingFederate server is our flagship software-based federation server that delivers comprehensive identity management by integrating with your existing infrastructure. It enables secure access to any application using any device through:
- Seamless integration with everything.
- Self-service deployment in minutes.
- Support for every modern identity standard.
The PingAccess server securely enables both web and API access at a very large scale. It empowers IT to centralize identity and enforce policies quickly and reliably. It provides:
- A lightweight, highly-available architecture.
- Integration with existing systems and protocols.
- Future-proofing through identity standards instead of proprietary agents.