Identity Methods has built a reputation as one of the UK’s leading providers of solutions in cyber threat, data security and identity & access management.
Using tried and tested methodologies with a flexible and agile approach, we have a proven track record working with some of the World’s largest organizations across many sectors delivering complex, business driven solutions both on time and on budget.
Our solutions are led by a team of industry veterans, each with their own experience across both legacy and leading-edge systems. Pulling this knowledge together, we provide our customers with end-to-end solutions in our chosen field of expertise. Our consultants have every level of security clearance and are also expert in regulatory and compliance standards across Europe.
Our customers primarily engage us in the following fields and at different stages of the lifecycle of their projects. There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to Identity Methods – we can tailor our services to suit customers’ needs in the fields of:
- Data Security – understanding clients’ data environments and providing solutions to enhance the security of their most valuable asset
- Identity & Access Management – we offer end-to-end solutions from inception through to delivery and lifecycle services
- Software Solutions – Identity Methods work with leading names in the Data Security and IAM space, including IBM, Forgerock and CyberArk
Identity Methods has recently been engaged with high profile customers on key projects. These include:
- Finance – working with a Tier 1 Bank to design, implement and support a new, global IAM platform to help meet EU GDPR standards
- Insurance – working with the London Market to help integrate legacy systems and meet compliance and regulatory standards
- Legal – working with a leading law firm to enhance its access and audit capabilities to meet regulatory compliance
- Local Authorities – designing and implementing data masking solutions and multi-factor authentication to its users
- Central Government – providing cyber threat consultancy services to a key transport provider
- Manufacturing and FMCG – assuring information security for new digital product launches
Please visit our Newsroom for our latest articles and news stories. Identity Methods contributes to articles for publications such as The Times, The Telegraph, Business America, Comms Business and IDG, as well as appearing on broadcasts and television such as Oxford News.
View all articles