Products – Radiant Logic
The RadiantOne federated identity service enables customizable identity views built from disparate data silos, driving critical authentication and authorization decisions for WAM, federation, and cloud deployments.
Fortune 1000 companies rely on RadiantOne to deliver quick ROI by reducing administrative effort, simplifying integration tasks, and building a flexible infrastructure to meet changing business demands.
RadiantOne is fast, flexible, and web/cloud friendly—so you can solve a world of identity challenges:
- Classic WAM/Portal SSO: RadiantOne works with CA Single Sign-On (formerly SiteMinder) and other solutions, federating and routing authentication and authorization demands against multiple internal identity systems to deliver faster and smarter SSO to your portal and smoother integration of new populations.
- Federation & Cloud SSO: You can create a single point of access for both on-premises and cloud-based apps by federating access with RadiantOne CFS and federating identity with RadiantOne FID, turning your identity system into a virtual, logical IdP. RadiantOne FID also works with other federated access solutions such as Ping Federate, Okta or ADFS.<M/li>
- Federation and Cloud Provisioning: RadiantOne creates an identity hub and builds a global reference image that can be used to populate Azure AD or a directory on AWS with the appropriate identity information—and stay in sync across all sources, whether they’re on-premises or in the cloud.
- Scalable Storage: Our big-data directory, HDAP, is LDAP v3 compliant and highly-scalable to store and publish complete, fully integrated user profiles.
- Context-Aware Applications: RadiantOne can deliver identity in contextual views using “model-driven virtualization,” which unlocks the context hidden within siloes and enables innovative new context-aware services.